ALSOTM Hot Line Oil Purifier
Filtration is initiated by a switching operation or a cyclic timer to ensure that the oil remains in as-new condition at all times. This greatly improves reliability and safety, it can also extend routine maintenance and inspection cycles.
Since 1958, SAMNI has been continuously engaged in manufacturing many kinds of oil purifiers and to meet customers’ needs . With almost 60 years of experience, SANMI has supplied more 19,000 units, having achieved the highest reputation for quality, reliability and value for money in Japan and internationally.
SANMI is now supplying more than 600 on-line oil purifiers annually .
Benefits of On Line Oil Filter
- Extended maintenance period (Up to 2 times depending on brand and operation conditions)
- Clean Oil (No carbonisation)
- Dry Oil (Removing the #1 cause of OLTC problems)
- Cost savings (Less outages, less planning)
- Based on the benefits mentioned above, it takes out many variables for unplanned outages
- Due to less outages, staff can concentrate on other important matters
Additional benefits of SANMI Hot Line Oil Filters
- Compact, robust design W600 x D 600 x H 985 (Just one box containing everything necessary)
- Easy installation
- Short outages for installation. In most cases with the proper preparation, not more than one day
- Top Filter accuracy of 0.03 μm
- Low pressure allows for flexible stainless steel hoses
- No air bubbles
- Carbon and Moisture removal
- Easy filter change
- Low filter replacement costs
- Works either time based or OLTC operation based
- Low noise (< 50 dB) Can be used in noise critical installations
- No additional oil pump required for maintenance of OLTC
Budin Philipp Partners are very proud to be associated with Sanmi Corporation of Japan. The Sanmi Corporation has been producing high quality products for on-load tap changers (OLTCs), transformers and many other applications since 1950. Their range includes on-load tap changer oil purifiers, vacuum degassing oil filter plants and vacuum systems.
Visit Sanmi Corporation website for further information or contact Budin Philipp Partners for more information or a demonstration of the Sanmi “ALSO” on-line purifier for OLTCs.